*Reserve Item Notice! As a convenience, you can reserve this item even though it's out of stock. It may be discontinued or just temporarily sold out. Reserve items do not qualify for a refund. If we can't ship it within one month, you'll receive a store credit for the full purchase price!
Finally, a practical and discerning handbook for all lovers of card magic wishing to read about, learn and master the pass, the most legendary of card sleights. Gary Ouellet has analyzed the pass in all its forms and brings you the result of years of study: which passes to learn, why some are inherently better than others, and especially, how to learn and make use of the classic style Invisible Pass.
This is your chance to master card magic’s most elusive sleight! Among the many versions explored here:
* JIG: Gary’s version of the half-jiggle pass, and very likely the easiest version of this most difficult sleight
* SHIFTY: Chris Kenner’s brilliant reworking of the S.W.E. Shift.
* THE MALONE SHIFT: Bill Malone’s simple, elegant pass, and one of the best ever!
* THE SPREAD PASS: Gary’s approach Paul LePaul’s beautiful innovation.
* THE ASHER TWIST: The only trick in this book, and it’s a doozie! A four card, no-gimmick version of Vernon’s "Twisting the Aces" that has created a sensation everywhere Gary has performed it!
John Racherbaumer says "...shows compelling reasons why the Pass Mystique exists and endures.".
Hardbound, beautiful full color dustjacket, 139 pages, with over 100 photographs and illustrations.
Also look for the companion video for this book