Click to enlarge Special ends soon!
Sean Bogunia's Ultimate Dancing Hank AS SEEN ON TV! This illusion was purchased in excellent condition as part of a private sale. Never been used in a show, it's READY TO BE PART OF YOUR ACT!
Now there is no excuse to not have the show stopping power of a great Dancing Hank routine especially with the NEW DESIGN ULTIMATE DANCING HANK!
This truly is the "Ultimate" design! The NEW gimmick is precision made and designed with our computer aided prototyping machine to last a lifetime. Many great moves are available with this gimmick. Make the hanky dance on the floor, fly up to the cloth, wiggle in your pocket, and even dance inside a bottle! Gimmick comes complete with silk, Custom made black foulard, Great video instructions, and yes, we even include the batteries!
Here are some common questions and answers about the NEW Ultimate Dancing Hank:
What are the differences between the NEW Ultimate Dancing Hank and the old version?
The old version was great, but as we know, everything can be improved on. Over the past few years we have studied the gimmick to find out what changes needed to be made. We listened to customers concerns and experimented with suggestions. Also, we now have the ability to prototype our designs with our rapid prototyping machine which helps tremendously in the development of new products! If you currently own an Ultimate Dancing Hank you will understand how these changes will make the new version truly the ULTIMATE Dancing Hank and if you have never owned one…You can be assured that you will be very happy with your purchase!
A list of changes in the new model:
• Brand new handle design! This handle is very comfortable, easy to control and helps eliminate awkward movements by ensuring a tight grip! Also, because of the changes to the handle and other components, the entire unit is 40% lighter!
• The spool is completely enclosed! This helps to eliminate any possible tangle problems by keeping the thread away from moving parts!
New super strong thread! This new thread is so strong, I also use it in my PTS units! It is great for distance and close up!
• 100% TANGLE FREE! In the past, some owners had concerns about tangling the thread on the unit. Most of the tangle problems could have been fixed by making a few adjustments with the way the gimmick was being used. Now, however, with this new design and by following my instructions, you will be able to concentrate on a great performance and not worry about a possible tangle!
• 50% less practice time! This is a big one! Because of the improvements listed above, you will be able to decrease your practice time by 50% over the older version! This gives you more time to practice modestly accepting your standing ovations!
• This new version comes with an updated DVD that will show you tips and tricks never before released!
Do I need a special backdrop to perform the Ultimate Dancing Hank?
No, you do not need a special backdrop unless you would like to do the bottle move, that is where the hanky jumps up and down inside a glass bottle. To do the bottle move it is best to have a "Mylar" or "nulash" type of backdrop that can hide string, (sometimes magic looks like string!) Most of the time I do not perform the bottle move. It just depends upon the conditions at my show. If you are on a stage or platform and you have room for your backdrop, go for it! Remember, all other moves can easily be done without a special backdrop! If you would like more information on backdrop fabric and lighting techniques, click here!
Is the NEW Ultimate Dancing Hank hard to master?
That depends upon how much you like to practice! I believe anything worth doing on stage, deserves practice. There are some moves that you will be able to do right away, others will take some practice. But with the NEW Ultimate Dancing Hank your practice time is now cut by 50% over the older version! I generally tell clients that an hour a day for a couple of weeks would give you a good understanding of the gimmick and remember you will now be able to spend more time working out your routine and less time learning to use the gimmick!
How close can I perform the Ultimate Dancing Hank to the audience and what angles are bad?
I would suggest no closer than 10 feet away from your audience. I have performed the Ultimate Dancing Hank in places such as living rooms, small libraries (right between the stacks!), and even school gyms. As far as angles, obviously you cannot have anyone behind you! Basically the angles are the same as if you were performing a zombie effect.