Click to enlarge The Most Important Sleight of the 20th Century!
Genii Magazine's claim for the Zarrow Shuffle! Here at last, 52 years after its original publication, the full details of the basic shuffle are properly described. The most useful and deceptive false shuffle described in its entirety!
Read Richard Kaufman's full report on Tenyo/Nintendo's Master of Illusion video game. The first interactive video game that teaches and performs really good magic tricks. Enough to impress Kaufman himself!
Teller is back on stage in a modern-times production of Macbeth! He adds his expertise in all of the special effects and illusions that make this masterpiece magical. And did I mention the blood? Shakespeare is real as ever!
New this year! Guy Hollingsworth continues his column challenging everyone in the field to make the most of their magic by maximizing entertainment! Full of tips, tricks, and ideas to get your gears spinning!
Light From the Lamp
• Card Dupery by J.K. Hartman
• The Magical Life of Marshall Brodien by John Moehring
• Devil of a Bar & Pub by The Scribe
• The Blister Book by Jack Kent Tillar
• Trio by Jack Kent Tillar
• The Second 16th Card Book, Volume 2 by Paul Gordon
• The Eyes Have It! By Kurt Freitag and Naphtalia Silverman
• Here I Go Again! Volumes 1-3 by Bill Malone
• Intermission by Shaun Robison
• Sleight-of-Hand Secredts with Coins by Jay Sankey
• Best of Modern Coin Magic by J.B. Bobo by Jason Greenamyer
• George McBride-The DVD by George McBride
• The World's Greatest Magic by the World's Greatest Magicians: MacDonald's Aces, the Fabulous Three Ball Trick, Torn & Restored Newspaper
• Refraction by David Penn
• Traverse by Calvin Lauber
• Sonic Sorcery by Steve Saunders
• Optical Delusion by Aaron Paterson
• The Invisible Touch by Lior Manor
• Heiny 500 by Karl Hein
• Ultra Visual Nightshades by Mark Allen and Paul Harris
• Shrinker by Andrew Mayne
Plus your usual favorites! Paul Osborne shares the plans for a great kid's show illusion. Max Maven gives the latest tid-bit trivia. And Racherbaumer keep you updated on the outside world, and how it just might apply to magic!