Click to enlarge
Get it while it's hot! Right off the press, this October issue of Genii is packed full of tricks to entertain guests the entire Halloween season! Featuring the eerie and dramatic presentations of Christian Chelman, plus he explains three of his favorites! 'Tis the season for magic! Genii will get you ready for it!
Magic Bar Hopping in Japan! Genii tours the exploding scene of Magic Bars in Japan. Escorted by two of Japan's finest bar magicians, Satoshi Onosaka and Kiro Sakai, visit each bar like you were there! Plus, both Onosaka and Sakai both contribute tricks that should fit nicely in your repertoire.
Roberto Giobbi gets in on the 'trick giving' season with his own Genii Session: Puzzles and Bar Bets with Playing Cards and Other Objects. Keep 'em guessing with these stunts. Paul Osborne freaks you out with the blue prints for "The Unfortunate Case of Dr. Maymed," a disembodied head illusion perfect for that Halloween performance. Start building it today!
Light From the Lamp
• "The Dream Gimmick" by Jeb Sherrill
• "Zombie Re-Animated DVD, Volumes 1 and 2" by Jeb Sherrill
• "Write Angle" by Jesse Feinberg
• "Pen Thru Arm" by Jesse Feinberg
• "Cash Card" by Jesse Feinberg
• "Off With His Head" by David Regal
• Rand Woodbury LIVE, Volume 1 by Rand Woodbury
• Tickling the Mind, Volumes 1 and 2 by Mel Mellers
• Half and Half, Volumes 1 and 2 by Doug Brewer
• Open Traveller by David Acer
• You Blue It by Ed Ellis
• The Essential Stewart James by Stewart James
• Thurston and Dante... The Written Word Edited by Phil Temple
• SAD (Simple And Direct) by Looch
October is the time to hone up one your skills, pull the show together, and get out there! People's minds are ready to believe in the mysterious, so give it to them! A great time to book up your holiday season too. This month's Genii could be just the inspiration you're looking for!