Click to enlarge Reserve Item Notice!
As a convenience, you can reserve this item even though it's out of stock. It may be discontinued or just temporarily sold out. Reserve items do not qualify for a refund. If we can't ship it within one month, you'll receive a store credit for the full purchase price!
DEDICATION ISSUE! This month's Genii Magazine is a special issue devoted entirely to the fabulous life and magic of David Berglas. With only 1,000 copies at $200 apiece, most of us will never get to read his incredible book, The Mind and Magic of David Berglas. However, Genii used nearly every page this month to let us know what we're missing!
David Berglas shares a bit of his magical genius by creating a sampler of effects based on some of his closest guarded secrets! Described by Berglas himself, learn how the master of effects creates his magic! Pay close attention as he teaches you four new effects.
• “Sudden Deck II” by David Regal
• “Mesika Elastics (100 Feet of Elastic Thread)” by Yigal Mesika
• “If You Only Knew That I Knew That” by Al Bach
• “Far Sight” by Devin Knight
• “Mindreading Orange” by John Kaplan
• Will Rock Presents … Leo Behnke
• WD40 and Star-Struck: A Magical Story by Wayne Dobson
• The Magician’s LTD Cookbook by Andi Gladwin
• Uncovered: Secrets for the Serious Magician by John Luka
• The Second 16th Card Book by Tom Craven & Paul Gordon
• The Lost Tapes Vol. 1 and 2 by Earl Nelson
• Live At the Jailhouse—A Guide to Restaurant Magic by Kirk Charles, Paul Green, Dan Fleshmann, Justin Miller, Garrett Thomas, Dan Tong, Kozmo
• New York Coin Magic Seminar Volumes Two, Three, and Four: Copper Silver by David Roth, Dr. Michael Rubinstein, Geoff Latta, and Michael Gallo
• Dis Jointed by Joe Russell
• SAW by Sean Fields
• Klose-Up and Unpublished by Kenton Knepper
• Magic for Humans by Frank Balzerak
• Art of Astonishment by Paul Harris
Plus...an update on the exhumation of Houdini! It appears George Hardeen, grandson of Houdini's brother has given permission for a group of experts to exhume the body of Houdini to perform a true autopsy. Perhaps some answers to the controversial death of magic's most famed!