Click to enlarge *Reserve Item Notice!
As a convenience, you can reserve this item even though it's out of stock. It may be discontinued or just temporarily sold out.
Reserve items do not qualify for a refund.
If we can't ship it within one month, you'll receive a store credit for the full purchase price!
The best they'd ever seen! Coming from Dai Vernon, Larry Jennings, and Michael Skinner, that could be the biggest compliment in the industry! This remarkable man is Richard Turner. Under the performing persona of a riverboat gambler, he entertains thousands after being semi-retired. He is also getting ready to release an enormous amount of original material!
this month features "The Zen of Ken"! David Acer tracked down Ken Krenzel on Long Island for an interview. Ken brought along some new ideas that he explains in this issue:
• Silver Fist by Ken Krenzel
• Oily Triumph by Ken Krenzel
• String Theory by Ken Krenzel
• Natural Assembly by Ken Krenzel
• Immediate Speller by Ken Krenzel
Wonder what Jeff McBride has been cooking up lately? Here is an in-depth report on his latest show, performed in Laughlin, Nevada. Jeff and Abbi Spinner McBride provide the most visual entertainment for the world's most exclusive stars. As always, Jeff has made an incredible production from his tailored art. Don't miss "McBride: Magic at the Edge," by Michael Close.
Light From the Lamp
Videos Reviewed by Joe M. Turner
• The World Renowned Magic of Paul Potassy (3-DVD set) by Paul Potassy
• Between 2 Minds: Volumes 1-3 by Guy Bavli and Haim Goldenberg
• IllusionWorks 1-2, IllusionWorks 3-4 by Rand Woodbury
• The Unexpected Visitor 2 by Doug Brewer
Books Reviewed by Eric Mead
• The Secret Life of Houdini by William Kalush and Larry Sloman
• Designing Miracles by Darwin Ortiz
• Oracle Magazine Edited by David Goodsell and Larry White
Tricks Reviewed by David Oliver
• “Ultimate Coin Purse” by Rodger Lovins
• “Hot Knife” by Rodger Lovins
• “Metalblast—Thoughts on Metal Bending” by Richard Osterlind
• “Money Bag” by Anton Corrandin
• “Spike” by World Magic Shop
• “pSnype: pSychic Sniper” by Kevin Parker
• “Edge” by Kevin Parker
An issue of Genii wouldn't be complete without its outstanding columnists. Paul Osbourne lays out the Poor Man's Self Levitation, a levitation we all can construct and afford. Charlie Frye shares his eccentricks, and Tony Giorgio returns after a long hiatus with the tale of Mr. Z, an advantage player in his twilight years.