Click to enlarge Reserve Item Notice!
As a convenience, you can reserve this item even though it's out of stock. It may be discontinued or just temporarily sold out. Reserve items do not qualify for a refund. If we can't ship it within one month, you'll receive a store credit for the full purchase price!
Learn how to get the most out of EVERY routine. This book teaches how to take your audience on a journey, enabling them to believe what they know to be unbelievable. Perfect for anyone wanting to turn their magic tricks into a show. This book covers real life close-up and stage situations, with insight into both venues! Ken Weber takes you through the steps of creating and holding the audience captive.
• How to Be Your Own Director!
• How to climb the Hierarchy of Mystery Entertainment!
• How to target the "Big Three" Reactions!
• Discover the Six Pillars of Entertainment Success!
• Learn powerful tips for Scripting and Rehearsing, and Choosing the Most Powerful Material!
• Discover invaluable Voice tricks and Language Skills!
• Do you know the best way for magicians to be Funny? This book will show you!
• Immensely practical tips on Sound and Lighting!
• Find out what the most successful performers do Before, During, and even After every show!
• Plus bonus chapters zeroing in on the special problems faced by Close-up magicians and Mentalists!
About the Author:
While still a teenager, Ken Weber was the "Official Magician" at the RCA pavilion at the New York World’s Fair. After receiving two university degrees in theater, he went on to a successful career as a full-time entertainer. Ken has appeared at over 500 colleges and universities, and for hundreds of corporations, associations, and resorts. Newsweek magazine named him "one of the most frequently requested" performers on the college circuit. In 1993, the internationally respected Psychic Entertainers Association awarded him their most prestigious honor, the Dunninger Award for Excellence in the Performance of Mentalism.
"Insightful and inspiring...fun to read...destined to be a classic. I can think of only a few performers a very few who do not NEED this book! It’s packed with more nitty-gritty, real-world advice than a whole shelf of magic books."
- Charles Reynolds, Award-Winning Magic Consultant/Producer