Click to enlarge *Reserve Item Notice!
As a convenience, you can reserve this item even though it's out of stock. It may be discontinued or just temporarily sold out.
Reserve items do not qualify for a refund.
If we can't ship it within one month, you'll receive a store credit for the full purchase price!
Get the last Genii Magazine of the year! Was there an article you missed this year? How about a trick you're looking to buy and want to see the review? You can find out what issue it was in with the Genii index included in this month's (December 2006) magazine. The complete guide lists the month and page number of every article and review!
It All Started With a Sneeze: 100 Years of S.S. Adams
Everyone noticed that the byproduct of his employers product made them sneeze. Only S.S. Adams bottled it up and sold it as a novelty. Now, 100 years later, his company is still the front-runner for gags, gifts, and magic. Follow along, as the company makes a mint in Whoopee Cushions and buzzing handshakes. A nice pictorial features a collection of vintage Adams merchandises. A trip down memory lane for many!
The Death of Houdini...An Excerpt from The Secret Life of Houdini
Taken from William Kalush and Larry Sloman's book, this excerpt recalls the events in detail of the last few weeks of Houdini's life. The passage includes personal correspondence and many personal interviews of the people with which he spent his last days on earth. All whirlwinding to 1:26 p.m., Halloween, the day "the Spirtualists were finally able to declare their national holiday."
Ernest Dayang: Senegal’s Lonely Magician
Ryan Majestic traveled to Dakar, Senegal in West Africa looking for the influence of magic. Amidst his travels he met the only magician in all of West Africa. Ernest says he know of 'not even one' other magician. Of course, there are others who use the craft as a means of stealing from others, but Ernest has accustomed his art to the tough crowds of a poor Africa. Tailoring his props and routines for each audience and venue, the way he performs is truly magical!
Tricks you can learn!
• The Ring by Brian Nordstrom
• About Face! by Richard Hucko
• Invisible Touch by Patrik Kuffs
• The Schneider Technique: Squeeze by Al Schneider
• Changing of the Cards by Dr. Giorgio Tarchini
Light From the Lamp
• Bob Ostin: A Lifetime of Magical Inventions by Stephen Tucker
• At That Funny Stage by Graham Hey
• Dominatricks by Tyler Wilson
• Hidden Numerical Forces by Thomas Henry
• Card and Dice Deceptions, Volumes 1 and 2, by Aldo Colombini
• The Real Secrets of Magic, Volume 1, by David Stone
• Cody Fisher on Magic by Cody Fisher
• Caught on Tape by Tom Stone
• Enlightened Card Magic by Luis Otero
• Make It Gospel—Royalty-Free Music CD by Arthur Stead
• New Large Plus Wallet,Packet Trick Wallet, Coin Tidy by Jerry O’Connell
• “byePod!” by Robert Baxt
• “Break the Habit,” “Play-Time,” “Calling Card,” by Rodger Lovins
• “Ghost Vision” By Andrew Mayne
• “Gunslinger Pro” by Steve Cantwell
• “The Osaka Bills” by Jahn Gallo
• “Dream Lock” by Alan Wong
• “Any Card at Any Number” by Bill Nagler
• “DMSB—Dream Multiplying Silicon Balls” by Funtasticshop
• “Think Pink” by Ran Pink
Osborne Illusions: The Snow Queen by Paul Osborne
Check out Paul's gift to you for the Holidays. This is an appearance illusion that would make the perfect ending to a snow sequence!