Click to enlarge Reserve Item Notice!
As a convenience, you can reserve this item even though it's out of stock. It may be discontinued or just temporarily sold out. Reserve items do not qualify for a refund. If we can't ship it within one month, you'll receive a store credit for the full purchase price!
CAUTION! Extremely powerful effect!
This trick is so powerful that your friends, family, and innocent passers-by will be absolutely awestruck! They will believe you can do anything after performing this amazing effect!
The performer gathers several spectators in a circle of chant, and begins to tell a story of ancient mythology surrounding the Mayan Rain Gods of the past. Engulfing the spectators in world beyond their imagination, the performer brings forth a sacred piece of cloth.
The cloth is then unraveled to reveal an ancient artifact stolen from a British museum known as a Rain Stone.By chanting the words Rainmaker 3 times, the Rain Stone was used to summon the great Mayan Rain Gods, such as one known as Chac. By summoning the Rain Gods, ancient civilization was able to save their crops from drought by causing it to mysteriously rain upon their fields.
Suddenly the unimaginable begins to happen; raindrops begin to fall from high in the sky, down upon the circle of spectators. As your spectators look up, droplets of water land randomly upon their face and body. The chant is broken, and the rain stops, changing the lives of everyone in the circle. Sound too good to be true?
• The performer has full control over the rain at all times.
• The performer’s hands are in view at all times during the illusion.
• Totally safe, and completely harmless.
• No assistants or stooges, this is a one-man effect.
• Seconds to step up and ready to go at all times.
• Automatic reset, and instantly repeatable.
• Control the amount of rain that falls.
• Control the time the rain starts and stops.
• The Rain Stone is completely examinable before and after!
Watch the Rainmaker by Peter Loughran Demo Video!
Rainmaker comes complete with the professional apparatus, Rain Stone and a detailed instructional booklet with designer routines.