Click to enlarge *Reserve Item Notice!
As a convenience, you can reserve this item even though it's out of stock. It may be discontinued or just temporarily sold out.
Reserve items do not qualify for a refund.
If we can't ship it within one month, you'll receive a store credit for the full purchase price!
What a great issue! Go off the deep end on the set of Pen and Teller's newest TV special, the nostalgic articles and tributes of the late Alex Elmsley touch the heart, and this issue premieres The Magic Depot's monthly full-page ads in the legendary Genii!
• Off the Deep End: An Interview with Teller
• Some Enchanged Evening: Teatro Zinzanni
• Eric Buss: Danger Man by Gregg Chmara
• Why I Wrote The Man from Beyond
• Genii Speaks by Richard Kaufman
• On the Slant by Jon Racherbaumer
• Max Maven’s Monthly Inquisition
• Martin’s Misdirection by James Burks
• The Genii Session by Roberto Giobbi
• Magicana by David Acer
• The Schneider Technique: Osmosis
• One Shuffle Stack by Steve Forte
• Ambitious Classic Revisited by Bob White
• Stick It to Me by Tyler Wilson
• The Blink Shift by Tom Wolf
• The Gorilla Crushing by Jim Steinmeyer
Light From the Lamp
• Tricks Reviewed by David Regal
• Nemo 1500 by Johnny Thompson
• Close’s Torn & Restored Card by Michael Close
• Heatwave by Peter Eggink
• The Ultimate Marked Deck by Magic Dream
• The Kardwell International Catalog
• In the Hands Wild Card by Tom Dobrowolski
• Videos Reviewed by Dustin Stinett
• New York Coin Magic Seminar
• Cheating at Hold’em by David Malek
• Books Reviewed by Jamy Ian Swiss
• The Magic of Paul Potassy by Uwe Schenk
• Circle without End Edwin A. Dawes and Michael Bailey
• Blue Book of Magic 2005 by Ron Cartlidge