Click to enlarge Reserve Item Notice!
As a convenience, you can reserve this item even though it's out of stock. It may be discontinued or just temporarily sold out. Reserve items do not qualify for a refund. If we can't ship it within one month, you'll receive a store credit for the full purchase price!
A killer effect!
Insert a chosen card into a small manila envelope. One end of the envelope is trimmed off, so the card doesn't fit all the way in, and remains partly visible all the time. Display a large Butterfly-knife, extract the blade, then stab through the envelope abruptly, penetrating the envelope and the card inside. Show both sides of the stabbed envelope. pull the knife out, remove the card, and show that surprisingly it is intact. The card can be given for inspection
* Can be performed with a borrowed knife or other sharp objects, such as pencils, ice-picks, large nails, etc.
* The knife really penetrates the envelope and card.
* Comes with specially prepared gimmick on Bicycle stock, fully-illustrated instructions and additional presentation ideas.
Free bonus trick included! Blink!
Remove a random card from the deck and let a spectator examine it. Take the card back and place it on your palm. Borrow a ring or a coin from the spectator and place it on the card. Explain that you're not going to touch the ring at all. Tell the spectator to call GO whenever she wishes. When she does, the ring suddenly vanishes into thin air!The ring can reappear in your pocket, in your wallet or anywhere else.
* Highly visual.
* No pulls or threads attached, no sleeving.
* No set up required, perform it anytime, anywhere!