Click to enlarge One of our best selling rope routines!
The magician begins with three different-size pieces of rope, and stretches them into three equal pieces.
* Then, in an effort to make things easier to follow, he gets rid of one piece, leaving him with two equal pieces.
* Suddenly, the two pieces fuse into one long piece of rope, and things start to get strange.
* He holds both ends of the rope in one hand, and the middle in the other. With a gentle shake, one end vanishes and appears in the middle! Another shake, and the other end vanishes, travelling to meet the first, as the middle and ends change places in a very bizarre manner!
* Again, in an effort to simplify things, the magician removes the ends, dropping them into his pocket, and leaving him with an endless loop of rope.
* Fearing that this might actually lead to confusion, he replaces the ends, then fuses them together, leaving him with an endless loop once more!
* He retrieves an extra pair of ends from his pocket and tosses them onto the loop, thus breaking the circle.
* Suddenly, on a whim, he removes the middle of the rope, but, thinking better of it, tosses it back on.
* Finally, he splits the rope back into two equal pieces, then retrieves the third equal piece.
* With a gentle shake, they all become three different sizes, leaving the ropes, and the magician, exactly as they began!
Comes complete with The Camirand Academy's own thick, supple, gleaming white Elite Magician's Rope, and a 36-page instruction booklet, written by David Acer, with over 100 photographs.