Click to enlarge
Imagine tossing a book out to the audience. Five different spectators turn to five different pages in the book. There are no page forces. Each spectator quickly reads a paragraph from the page of their choice, silently to themselves. The magician concentrates, and after dramatic pause, without ever touching the book, tells each person what they are thinking!
• Perfect for small crowds or big groups!
• A feature Book Test with NO PAGE FORCES!
• Use just one spectator, or up to five!
• New and improved Third Edition!
• Can be combined with 1st and 2nd editions.
Sound impossible? That's just the beginning! The Tossed-Out Book by Steve Hollifeild, based on David Hoys Tossed Out Deck, is highly versatile and adaptable to any venue, theme, or setting. Use just one spectator, or up to five. This New Third Edition is a stand-alone masterpiece, or the perfect addition to the Tossed-Out Book First and Second Editions. An incredible use of the ultra-clever Flashback Principle.