Click to enlarge
This is most definitely NOT your traditional "Haunted Pack."
Two cards are freely selected from a borrowed deck of cards. Then they are pushed back into the pack in different places. The magician places the deck on the palm of his hand. Waving the other hand above it, the cards begin to move forth and back in a weird way, cutting themselves and leaving a card protruding from the deck. The spectator can remove this card and verify that it is his card. The performer repeats the same effect with the second card and this time it is again the exact card that the spectator has selected a moment ago.
Immediately the performer returns the deck to the owner.
Keep in mind these outstanding features:
* The deck may be borrowed from a spectator.
* You can perform it under any lighting conditions.
* Requires no set up
* There is no wax, blue tack or similar involved.
* You don’t add any cards to the deck.
* The effect is performed with two cards, one at a time.
* If you have the gimmick in your pocket you are always ready to perform it.
* You can return the deck immediately to the spectator without suspicious "clean up" moves.
This is the Cadillac of Haunted Packs!
Discount Notice: due to contractual obligations from the manufacturer, this item is exempt from percentage off discounts.