Click to enlarge
"inside out" is full of Taylor's take on many classic ideas and plots in the world of mentalism, suitable for the close-up performer.
The effects in this book have been designed from the inside-out. Taylor began with a concept drawn from nature or metaphysics, and built on that nucleus with techniques, methods and devices gathered to develop the final effect.
* Being there, a Special Pen and Billet Index
* Getting there and the Double Writing Wallet
* Three Minds, One Thought and the Thought Recorder Deck
* Room 7 and the Pocket Printing Press
* Mental Catalyst
* Flash of Color and the Pellet Index
* A Marked Deck and Three Effects
* Number in a Flash and a Pocket Writer
* Pebble in the Storm: The Butterfly Effect with Cards
* Mind Reading 101 and Equivoque
* A Phony Liar: What does automatic writing look like?
62 pages, saddle stitched.