Click to enlarge Clinically relevant magic tricks and effects for the health-care provider by Scott Tokar and Harrison Carroll.
The last time someone tried mixing magic and mediciane they were called a witch doctor. No more! Through Side-Fx, Scott and Harrison will teach you how to become a modern-day "clinician magician"!
By adding a few clinically relevant, simple magical effects and illusions to your practice, you will learn how to reduce anxiety, break the ice, and build patient rapport. Best of all, the only props you'll need to perform Side-Fx are common objects found in any exam room, clinic or hospital.
Included on this jam-packed DVD are:
- Float off the ground before entering a room!
*45-Second Ear, Nose and Throat Exam
- A motivated and magical way to conduct the exam.
*Dime through Glove
- A dime mysteriously penetrates an exam glove.
- A swab levitates, vanishes and then reappears.
*Finger off Glove
- Pop a finger off an inflated glove, and then magically reattach it!
*Quarter and Penny
- A quarter and penny travel invisibly from your hand to your pocket.
- A bandage, stuck firmly on your skin, jumps from finger to finger.
*Needle through Glove
-Penetrate an inflated glove with a needle- it doesn't pop!
-Cotton balls jump to and then multiply in the patient's hand!
Learn by seeing not just by reading! The Side-Fx Instructional DVD gives you the ability to view some of your favorite effects from the critically acclaimed book. Plus, each effect is clearly explained by the experts! BONUS, this special edition DVD also includes several secrets that can only be learned via the DVD!
Side FX Book Click HERE