Click to enlarge
The Random House Unabridged Dictionary, 2006 defines Lollapalooza as: a noun Slang. lol·la·pa·loo·za Pronounced: lol-uh-puh-loo-zuh An extraordinary or unusual thing, person, or event; an exceptional example or instance.
Includes 3 routines with contributions from:
Darwin Ortiz, Jon Armstrong and R Paul Wilson!
• A 10 Card Poker Deal that is the fairest one of 'em all!
• An Impossible Poker Demonstration that involves the spectator choosing ANY 10 cards to attempt to beat the dealer!
• No forcing required!
• Full Patter for all routines
• Brand New Specially Printed cards from the USPCC
• A custom sticker for your card box
• Mr. Lollapalooza
The magician spreads the cards out and asks spectator to pick out 5 cards for himself and 5 cards for the magician as if in a poker game. The highest hand is the winner. Somehow, without ANY forcing, the spectator has given the magician the highest hand in poker, the Lollapalooza Hand!
• Poker of Palooza
You give the spectator a free choice of cards out of a packet of 10 to create a winning poker hand. No matter which cards he/she chooses, and although they get a strong full house, the magician always wins!