Click to enlarge Reserve Item Notice!
As a convenience, you can reserve this item even though it's out of stock. It may be discontinued or just temporarily sold out. Reserve items do not qualify for a refund. If we can't ship it within one month, you'll receive a store credit for the full purchase price!
This month’s Genii Magazine (April 2006) features the abstract magic of Arthur Trace! Everyone’s talking about Arthur’s awesome, awkward, and sometimes bizarre creations. Adapting classic moves to unique styles. The result is a powerful act and one of the best issues of Genii Magazine ever!
Have you seen that “Weird Bob Farmer Thing?” How about a free flip book of the very first magician on film! The complete Ice McDonald, King of Cool. And master Locksmith Ian McColl takes escapes into the 21st century!
Enjoy wonderful columns by Richard Kaufman, Jon Racherbaumer, Al Cohen, James Burks, Paul Osborne, and Mark Wilson. PLUS, EXCLUSIVE tricks by Arthur Trace, explained here for the very first time!
Light from the Lamp
Tricks reviewed by Danny Orleans!
• Victory Cubes by Brian South
• Super-Man by Roy Kueppers
• Smith & Wesson Super Delux Handcuffs
• Dynamite Book Test by Dennis Loomis
Videos Reviewed by Joe M. Turner
• The Secret Art of Coin Manipulation by Eric Evans
• The Secrets of Dinner Table Magic
• The Secrets of a Finger Ring Magic
• The secrets of Gaffed Coins
• Masterminds, Volume 2: Self Levitation by Criss Angel
• Extreme Coin Magic by Joe Rindfleisch
• As I Recall… by Slydini and Students
Don’t miss Eric Mead’s book reviews!
• Roy Benson by Starlight by Todd Karr and Levent
• One Hundred by Warlock by Elizabeth Warlock
• Further Impuzzibilities by Jim Steinmeyer
Plus, an all-new full page ad from The Magic Depot!