Click to enlarge Reserve Item Notice!
As a convenience, you can reserve this item even though it's out of stock. It may be discontinued or just temporarily sold out. Reserve items do not qualify for a refund. If we can't ship it within one month, you'll receive a store credit for the full purchase price!
Hello folks… Aaron Smith here! It’s not often that I endorse a product. Usually, I prefer to just get out of the way and let you decide for yourself what to purchase. But I can’t do that this time. You must get The Complete Half-Baked! This isn’t some wimpy e-book with boring text. Ryan Pilling’s The Complete Half-Baked is the best-designed online magazine out there and it’s fun to read!
This collection is worth five times the price! Inside The Complete Half-Baked, you'll read ideas from:
Ariel Frailich, Kevin James, Andi Gladwin, Tomas Blomberg, Nathan Kranzo, Joe Pecore, Robert Long, Ben Harris, Luke Dancy, Peter Marucci, Peter Groning, David Boothe, Paul Alberstat, Wesley James, Andrew Pinard, Jamie Badman, David Acer, Kostya Kimlat, and many many more!
Great magicians try to progress by whatever means possible, and the guy that just buys tricks isn’t going anywhere but broke! If you purchase The Complete Half-Baked and apply it, you’ll strengthen your overall performance character and increase your vision for evaluating routines. How much would you pay for a great idea? A great idea is priceless! But on special for a limited time :o)
Topics discussed in Half-Baked include:
• The Brainchild Nursery
• Ideas from Creative Minds
• Think Random Thoughts
• Random Idea Generator
• Play-Doh Magic
• The Killer Restaurant Opener
• A New Century of Classics
• Updating the Art
• 20th Century Silks Experiment
• Starting Points - Where to Begin
• Vending Machine Tricks
• Workable Approach to Effective Scripts
• Ideas Using Your Shoe.
• Half-Assed - Stirred by Debate
• The Value of an Idea
• Cigarette Magic
• Deck of Cards to Block of Ice
• Ideas That Can't Be Explained
• Creative Productivity System
• Organize Your Efforts
• Bunny from Sleeve
• Miracles with a Juice Box
• Lego Block Stunt
• Jim Morrison Back to Life
• Sure-Fire Way to Stop Fingernail Biting
• Amazing Fun with Skittles
• Magicians Changing Light Bulbs
• Endowments - Bringing Routines To Life
• Being a Real Magician
• The Quest for a Miracle
• Official Solution for Captain Skittles
• Float as High as David Blaine on TV
• Drought - Brain Block
• Finding Material for a Weekly Show
• Motown Card Trick
• Magically Un-Spreading the Deck
• Bits with Poodles, M&M's, and Teddy Bears
• Developing a Creative Mindset.
• (X) Questions - Brain Under Pressure
• Tubbing the Nuts
• Situational Magic
• Everyday Objects
• PLUS a Full-Baked Special Bonus!
The big name magicians didn’t just contribute to Ryan Pilling’s Half-Baked magazine, they read it!
You can to. Downloading this file will take just a few minutes, even on 56k. And you know purchasing from The Magic Depot is fast and easy! Buy Ryan Pilling’s The Complete Half-Baked right now!
Half-Baked, The Journal of Ideas That Aren’t, was a magazine that published the leading edge of magical innovation from many of the creative minds in the business.
Now You can own every issue published all in one place! 136 pages of magical goodness in one PDF download!
Each issue is crammed with thoughts direct from their brain for effects, methods, presentations and other ideas that, for whatever reason, were not ready for public consumption. It is a creative buffet. If you create your own original material, this is an amazing resource to get your brain going at hyper-speed. These routines are for you to develop – it’s not a collection of secrets or methods!