Click to enlarge Reserve Item Notice!
As a convenience, you can reserve this item even though it's out of stock. It may be discontinued or just temporarily sold out. Reserve items do not qualify for a refund. If we can't ship it within one month, you'll receive a store credit for the full purchase price!
Synonymental is a great trick if you're a magician presenting a few mentalism effects, or a full time mentalist presenting many mysteries of the mind.
Eighteen poker sized cards are displayed. The performer shows each having different words printed on them. All eighteen cards are dealt into three separate rows. Three objects, a quarter, ring and writing pen are introduced. A volunteer is asked to lay the pen on top of a card in the top row. He then chooses a card in the second row and the ring is placed on top. Finally, the spectator places the quarter on top of any card in the third row. When the cards are turned over, the objects on top and the printed words match!
• Used by top professionals
• Can be repeated with different results.
• No rough and smooth
• Not double sided cards
• No sleight of hand
• Nothing is added or taken away
• Good instructions showing three variations for repeat shows
• Printed on heavy card stock (Black print on yellow card stock)
• Plastic card case included
• Pocket reference included for easy set up on the fly
• Can be carried in your pocket
If you are a beginner or professional Synonymental is highly recommended. Guaranteed to astound the audience. Synonymental has been used by top professionals.
Kreskin used to do this trick a lot. I saw him do it on the Mike Douglas Show.-Jay Leslie
A personal favorite!